PRIMA Deluxe Air Awning 260
We have in stock a brand new & boxed PRIMA Deluxe Air Awning 260.
WAS £649.99 - NOW ONLY £475.00!
If you are interested in this please call us on 01622 859301 or come and visit our newly revamped Leisure Shop in Harrietsham.
Introducing the next-generation Air Awnings by PRIMA!
The innovative Air Awnings by PRIMA have been carefully designed in the UK and are backed by over 65 years of British caravanning heritage. Inflatable PRIMA awnings are low-weight and easy-assembly, with a unique Flexi-inflation system for quicker and easier pitching.
Waterproof, airproof and tear-resistant:
The PRIMA by Bailey Deluxe Awning is made of lightweight polyester fabric reinforced with thick threads woven at regular intervals with fully taped seams, ensuring uncompromised durability without adding to the awning's weight. It has been rigorously tested for waterproofness and draughtproofness, providing shelter from capricious weather. The Oxford 300d fabric has also been tested for UV resistance and colour-fastness to help you make the best of the great outdoors.
When designing the PRIMA awnings, our priority was to give you as fuss-free pitching system as possible. Traditional metal poles have been replaced with inflatable Air Poles & Struts that maintain their strength and rigidity for weeks. The Flexi-inflation system allows for the entire awning frame to be erected through a single inflation valve or each pole can be inflated individually.
In the box:
Our awning come kitted with in-box extras:
- Steel rear upright poles poles
- Caravan draught skirt
- Oversized stuff bag
- Dual action hand pump
- PRIMA Oxford 300d UV-resistant polyester fabric with a hydrostatic head rating of 3000mm for waterproofing
- Unique Flexi-inflation system - quicker and easier inflation. Entire awning frame can be pumped through a single inflation valve, or each air pole can be inflated individually
- Stay-full Air Struts - struts maintain their strength and rigidity for weeks
- Quick-pitch - the awning frame and Air Struts inflate in seconds
- High clearance front door panels
- Five doorways with fully removable front and side door panels and 'No Trip' bottom
- Doors can be folded down veranda-style for increased ventilation
- Removable and reversible side door panels. Annex option can be added on either or both sides
- Create up to two extra sleeping areas by adding Annexes with inner tent option
- Roll-away curtains on all panels to adjust natural light from every angle
- Mesh flyscreen options on door panels throughout
- Light pack weight
- Rear poles included
- PRIMA warranty for two years after purchase