What personal information do we collect?
We will collect various pieces of information about you when you complete our online request forms and when you contact us by email. These include data such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number and whether or not you consent to the use of your personal information for further marketing.
How will we use your personal information and how we will contact you?
We respect your privacy and will only use your personal information;
- To assist with the processing of any request you make to us.
- To advise you of changes to our website.
- For marketing purposes (such as providing you with details of promotions, events, new products and services offered to us that may be of interest to you).
- Internal recording keeping.
- We may also use your information to contact you for marketing research purposes.
- For other purposes you have consented to.
We may contact you by email, telephone or letter:
- To keep you informed of the status of any request you have made to us via our website or by email.
- To obtain any additional information necessary to fulfil any such request, to verify your identify for security reasons and for other purposes to which you have consented.
We have in place security procedures to prevent the loss, misuse or theft of your personal information and in order comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the new GDPR guidelines. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information you have provided to us. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online and accordingly you accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and we will not be held responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.