Vango Montelena 400 Airbeam Caravan Awning 2019 LIMITED RUN
IN STOCK NOW!
Simply call us on 01622 859301, or visit our site in Harrietsham.
THERE WILL BE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY OF THESE AWNINGS NATIONWIDE!
Designed in a traditional style, the Vango Montelena air awning pitches in a matter of minutes, making it ideal for touring caravanners. The bright and airy space allows plenty of room for furniture to help you sit back and relax on your holidays. The two front windows can be folded down or removed completely for the addition of mesh panels for added ventilation. Whilst the large side doors can be removed for the optional annex, perfect for added storage or when family come to stay
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Luxe - Taslan fabric which is fully wind and waterproof due to the construction of each yarn and the process by which the fabric is woven. Sentinel Luxe also features our double weave ripstop and is dyed using our new ColourLok™ technology for UV resistance, ensuring confidence no matter what the weather throws at you.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Reflective webbing straps - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Pro Windows - Thicker windows which provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Vari Doors - Can be zipped fully or half open for added ventilation
- Removable Front Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation
- Removable Side Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation or for an optional annex
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Mesh Side Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather