Vango Vienna 400 Airbeam Caravan Awning 2019 LIMITED RUN
IN STOCK NOW!
Simply call us on 01622 859301, or visit our site in Harrietsham.
THERE WILL BE LESS THAN 300 OF THESE AWNINGS NATIONWIDE!
New for 2019, the Vienna awning adopts a traditional shape with contemporary styling. Our luxury awning is ideal for those who permanent pitch, but is easy and quick to inflate should you wish to tour. Designed to offer a great space for the whole family to enjoy, the pre-angled beams and large windows create a bright, open interior. Whilst the new Sentinel TenCate fabric offers peace of mind with added strength Colour Fast technologies, while you explore the outstanding areas of natural beauty around your campsite.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel TenCate Residential - Unique development made from polyester and PVA fibres, with moisture regulating properties to reduce condensation. The microporous acrylic coating makes the fabric waterproof, weather-resistant and durable, ideal for caravan awnings used for extended use or residential pitching.
- Residential Awning - Designed and developed for long term use
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Reflective webbing straps - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Pro Windows - Thicker windows which provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Vari Doors - Can be zipped fully or half open for added ventilation
- Removable Front Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation
- Removable Side Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation or for an optional annex
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Mesh Side Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather